- Send us 15-30 ml of breastmilk for 1-3 small or medium pieces, 15mm breastmilk gems and keepsakes is considered a medium piece (if you have less breastmilk please contact us so we know, we can work with less) OR 30-50 ml for 3-6 pieces or in combination of larger pieces. For larger breastmilk infused gems or keepsakes each one will need about 15ml. You can send extra but it is not necessary.
- Clearly label your breastmilk bag or container with your order number. To find your order number check the confirmation or shipping email. If you do not label your breastmilk with the order number your order may be greatly delayed.
- Make sure it is sealed well.
- Double bag it: place it inside a zip bag so if it leaks it will be caught by the second bag.
- Ship it by Cool Ta-Q-Bin: Take it to yamato or book it to be picked up through the link on their site make sure it is cold for at least 6 hours before or frozen at least 12 hours. (Both cool and frozen are fine)
- Label it simply as "Milk" on the form.
- Any delivery day or time is fine. We will send you an email within 24 hours of receiving your breastmilk to let you know we got it safely.
Cool Ta-Q-Bin website
Photo Instructions for Packaging
Keep an eye on your email, within about two weeks of receiving your breastmilk we will send you a video preserving it.
How long it will take: Depending on our current orders it usually takes 6-8 weeks from when we receive your breastmilk.
Add on orders: If you would like to add on to your current purchase we can combine the shipping within a week after receiving your breastmilk. To do this use the discount code ADD during checkout and it will automatically be added onto your current order.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Check on your order status after shipping your breastmilk using your order number on our order status page